The warranty will not become effective including but not limited to by an event as follows:
- Products which are not registered with DEWETRON;
- products and/or software of any third party;
- Products which are amended and/or revised by any third party including by the installing of any third party software;
- batteries and wear parts;
- and/or if the Product and/or parts thereof have faults and/or damages which are caused in particular by:
- improper and/or unduly care, any other use and/or operation of the Products;
- environmental influences (humidity, heat, overvoltage, dirt etc.) including natural disasters;
- any non-compliance with the applicable safety precautions and rules of the Product including its operation;
- any non-compliance with the operating instructions and/or the user manual etc.;
- force and/or violence (e.g. clout, hit, fall);
- procedure and/or intervention which is not executed of an by DEWETRON authorised person;
- any action and/or intervention which is not authorised by DEWETRON (e.g. repair);
- upgrades of the operation system of the Products which are not released by DEWETRON.
The warranty does not include faults and/or damages of the products and/or parts thereof with regard to a third article and/or third party including consequential damages. Further, the warranty does not include any transportation costs, shipping costs and/or travel expenses of DEWETRON, if any, which might incur in connection with the repair and/or fix of any fault and/or damage of the Products and/or parts thereof.
The warranty is solely governed by Austrian law excluding its conflict of law rules and the UN-Convention on contracts for the International Sale of Goods. The sole place of jurisdiction is the competent court in Graz.
Version: March 10 2015